The Town of Milton Bids and Tenders
Submit all questions using the “Submit a Question” link associated with a bid request. You will receive confirmation that your question has been submitted.
- Bids can be previewed prior to registering by clicking on the download button.
- All bid submissions must be received in the format requested in the bid document.
- Allow sufficient time to upload your submission and account for internet delays.
- Official tender submission timestamp is based on when we RECEIVE and not when you SEND.
- All bid information, including bid results, is published on this page as it becomes available.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact email@example.com. For step by step instructions please refer to the Vendor Guide
Instructions for Using Milton Online Bids and Tenders
- New Users:
- Follow this link to Create an Account.
- Fill out the information and Save.
- Note your username and password for purchasing/downloading bids in the future.
- Existing Users:
- Proceed to Login.
- All Users:
- Preview bids by clicking on the download button prior to registering for the bid.
- Initiate your bid purchase/download by choosing "Register as Plan Taker" for the tender you wish to purchase.
- Submit your payment online using Visa or MasterCard.
- Download documents for the bid that you have registered and paid for.
- Download additional copies by logging in with the same username and password that you used to register for the bid.
- Check this web page often for tender addendum. Registered Plan Takers will be notified by email of addendum for their tenders.
Documents on this page are available in a variety of accessible formats upon request. To make a request, email the Town’s Accessibility Coordinator or call 905-878-7252, ext. 2534.
Email: Town of Milton Purchasing