The Town of Milton Bids and Tenders
Bid Inquiries: Submit all questions using the “Submit a Question” link associated with a bid request. You will receive confirmation that your question has been submitted.
- Bids can be previewed prior to registering by clicking on the download button.
- All bid submissions must be received in the format requested in the bid document.
- Allow sufficient time to upload your submission and account for internet delays.
- Official tender submission timestamp is based on when we RECEIVE and not when you SEND.
- All bid information, including bid results, is published on this page as it becomes available.
Submitting Invoices to the Town:
In connection with the second phase of Ontario’s Construction Act reform, legislation provides for new rules surrounding prompt payment and adjudication effective October 1, 2019. As a result, any contract for improvement or procurement process that was commenced on or after July 1, 2018 is now subject to these rules. Effective immediately, to ensure prompt payment to a contractor, the Town of Milton would request a proper invoice(s) be submitted as follows:
(i) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy: Project Manager (by email)
Example Subject line to read: MCP Project #21-01-00500\01
Explanation: MCP or Milton Construction Project #[Enter Bid #\01,02, 03,… etc. which indicates the first, second, third, etc. invoice you are submitting]. Be sure to include any leading zeros in the invoice sequence number.
Technical Support:Login Create Account
- New Users:
- Follow this link to Create an Account.
- Fill out the information and Save.
- Note your username and password for purchasing/downloading bids in the future.
- Existing Users:
- Proceed to Login.
- All Users:
- Preview bids by clicking on the download button prior to registering for the bid.
- Initiate your bid purchase/download by choosing "Register as Plan Taker" for the tender you wish to purchase.
- Submit your payment online using Visa or MasterCard.
- Download documents for the bid that you have registered and paid for.
- Download additional copies by logging in with the same username and password that you used to register for the bid.
- Check this web page often for tender addendum. Registered Plan Takers will be notified by email of addendum for their tenders.
Documents on this page are available in a variety of accessible formats upon request. To make a request, email the Town’s Accessibility Coordinator or call 905-878-7252, ext. 2534.
Email: Town of Milton Purchasing